I was playing with the WiModem yesterday and did an ATUPDATE. I jumped to 1.04! Any new features or fixes in this one?
That was a mistake... you just so happened to have updated in the middle of my testing. There are new features, but they have not yet been implemented fully yet. I am working on that right now. v1.04 will be the next official update.
(08-04-2016, 11:35 AM)admin Wrote: That was a mistake... you just so happened to have updated in the middle of my testing.  There are new features, but they have not yet been implemented fully yet.  I am working on that right now.  v1.04 will be the next official update.

Should I downgrade, or will I be okay until the next update to the official 1.04?
You won't see any changes. There are new commands added that you don't know about yet. Smile
(08-04-2016, 04:23 PM)duhproject Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 11:35 AM)admin Wrote: That was a mistake... you just so happened to have updated in the middle of my testing.  There are new features, but they have not yet been implemented fully yet.  I am working on that right now.  v1.04 will be the next official update.

Should I downgrade, or will I be okay until the next update to the official 1.04?

hi i want know if is possible connect wimodem with contiky  1.2 for irc chat and other mail  ??? please help me ok bye thanks
No, because Contiki doesn't support the user port for communications.