Baud Rate
Question: When you set the baud rate, is it just the rate between the Commodore and the WiModem, or does that rate also apply to the lan side? 
I am trying to resolve telnet connection issues to my own linux boxes on my network.

Commodore 128dcr using Dialogue 128 for terminal
Baud rate is the Commodore side. There is no such thing as baud rate on the Wifi side.
(07-18-2016, 03:20 PM)admin Wrote: Baud rate is the Commodore side.  There is no such thing as baud rate on the Wifi side.

Thanks.
(07-18-2016, 07:22 AM)stagemanbob Wrote: Question: When you set the baud rate, is it just the rate between the Commodore and the WiModem, or does that rate also apply to the lan side? 
I am trying to resolve telnet connection issues to my own linux boxes on my network.

Commodore 128dcr using Dialogue 128 for terminal

I'm also trying to telnet to my Linux box without success. In 2400bps mode, I get a CONNECT but then a few (10-15) garbage characters are shown on the Commodore instead of the normal login prompt. In 9600, the behavior varies -- sometimes the cursor just goes to the beginning of the line with no additional output (and I'm left in AT command mode, not connected); but other times I get a backtrace which I assume is from the embedded device rather than the Linux box. When that happens, the WiModem resets to 2400; I'm unsure if it resets other things too.

I have been able to talk to Linux using nc (netcat), and even sent a file successfully to the C128 using Ymodem batch.
I have no idea how to help with this. I am not sure how Linux works or how your are wirelessly trying to connect.