CommdoreServer V-1541 instructions
hi sorry but i dont go into the cometchat after ........i connect with commodoreserver but after for exit what do you do  go off c 64 ???
You need to use the V1541 disk.
(11-01-2016, 05:54 PM)admin Wrote: You need to use the V1541 disk.

i must work in command mode???? after connecting because the command , the keyboard , dont work in connection ..
(11-02-2016, 12:57 PM)scanword Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 05:54 PM)admin Wrote: You need to use the V1541 disk.

i must work in command mode???? after connecting because the command , the keyboard , dont work in connection ..

ok now i have write $ and see the menu of commodore server but for use it  ????(now i connected to commodore server  ....)  and i dont find  v1541 ....but i dont understand sorry

but i use ultimate cartridge 2 for use v 1541program   but tell me when i must use it  (when connecting to commodore server ofr other time  ..........and if is possible thanks ....sorry but i not understand
You need to got to CommdoreServer.com and read the information on how the V1541 disk is to be used.
(11-02-2016, 08:53 PM)admin Wrote: You need to got to CommdoreServer.com and read the information on how the V1541 disk is to be used.

hi, ok i have used the program v 1541 with comet 64 and with the load"cometchat"  but i dont understand how to use with wimodem ok  :

i connect wi modem (she write ready )

than i connect to the commodore server  ( she write connected )

but after i write  $  and appair all menu of commodore server  i dont know   what to do for use this menu ...i cant write load (comet chat or other program )or other please help me  or send me a  mail of person that  can help me  thanks very much bye
You have to connect to CommodoreServer.com first, then load V1541,8,1 do the SYS49152, and then load and run Comet Chat.

In the first page of this thread, there is a simple BASIC program that will help you.
The steps to connect to Commodore Server.com are the same no matter what type of device you use (modem, WiModem, or RS232 interface):

Insert the V1541 disk.

Type: LOAD"V1541",8,1<RETURN>

When the load completes, type: NEW<RETURN>

Now type: SYS49152<RETURN>

Enter the following BASIC program:

10 OPEN2,2,2
20 PRINT#2,"ATDTCOMMODORESERVER.COM:1541"
30 CLOSE2

RUN this program. It will connect to CommodoreServer.com

Now, type:

LOAD"COMETCHAT",8<RETURN>

RUN this program and you will be online with Comet Chat!
ah ok now it work  but the procedure is different  for this item  but no problem it is perfect  .......now i must understant how to load directly the mini program ........thanks for the moment
ok now i solved   for little program ok thanks to all