D64 dumping + flippy
1) I am keen to be able to dump commercial game disks, but also make easy dumping of my standard DOS disks.

From the "Simple G64" thread I realise that the purpose of the card is not the vanilla DOS dumping, but it would seem that this is also a quite valid use case. Unless I can generate dumps into vanilla DOS, I don't really know if the ripping actually works. That makes me quite sceptical throwing something more difficult it's way.

I tried Splice, track 1 to 35 into a G64 and then read the G64 into a program that can handle them (http://style64.org/dirmaster) but I only got garbage. Is this not the same sort of G64? Is there a reason why this shouldn't work?

2) Also, how if the flippy code coming along? My drive is hardware modded by a company "another vendor of Flux level cards" so it should be possible to read the flip side as well. Any feedback on this?
You can only create .g64 images from disks that were produced using the INDEX mark to start/stop tracks (which is most all commercially distributed disks). You need to use INDEX (not SPLICE) for these disks.

You can copy any non-index'd disks just fine, you just can't create .g64 images with these. This is something that I need to work on. The purpose of SuperCard Pro is not for converting disks to various image formats, it's for duplicating/imaging original disks.

There is no support for reading/writing the backside of a disk directly. The disk has to be flipped over. The pull-down menu option is there, but the handler code has not been completed yet. It's not a high priority thing at the moment.