Feedback & feature requests
The verify option verifies the track length. The bitcell times are also verified. The blue squares on the target disk side will change colors when failed compares occur (typical with weakbit).
Any time line on the 5.25" flippy disk support?
I will get back to the 5.25" stuff as soon as I finish up the flux display changes.
I'd like to see support for 4 drives, that way I can build a case that has 360k, 1.2m, 1.44m, and an 8" drive and change to each in the software.

What is the sdcard slot for? I didn't see it in the manual.
There won't be support for four drives. Standard PC drives support a maximum of two drives.

The SD media slot is for the future features, like making the SCP a floppy drive emulator.
In light of the no support for 4 drives, I'm going to build a box containing 4 drives that has switches on the drive A and drive B lines. So I can have only 2 drives active but 4 available. I'd have the following in the box, 1.44 3.5", 1.2 m 5.25", 360k 5.25" and 1.2m 8".

So, what if anything, would I need to do to the SCP if I change the switches? I'm thinking that I unplug the usb cable, change switches, and reconnect. Do you see any problems with this? I don't want to damage my SCP..

Kipp
You don't need to disconnect the SCP if you are just swapping drive enable lines. You would have to close and re-launch the SCP software though. I should probably make a "re-scan floppy bus" option in the pull-down menu so you wouldn't even have to do that.
I have a question: Will it be possible to write image files (like adf, dsk, etc.) to real a floppy or is only possible with a scp image?
It's already possible if you use the HxC Floppy emulator software to convert .scp to .adf (and vice-versa). So, you can convert a .adf to .scp and write the disk that way.