Bug reports
(05-30-2014, 12:39 PM)admin Wrote: For now, go set the disk type to Amiga and then close the SCP application. When you re-launch the app there will be a bunch of image file formats, including two "ADF" entries - which is also a bug. You can then select IBM360K or whatever you were using to make an image.

The same issue still exists in 1.50. The flux format only appears for C64 and Amiga disk types (I am using Atari 400). I've found the workaround to switch to one of these, switch to analyzer and back to copier but it would be nice to get this working more reliably.
The other, similar issue is that # of revs for Splice ends up greyed 2 after this -- need to switch to Index and back to Splice to get it editable again.
Thanks, I will add these to the fix list. I doubt there are dozen people (out of more than 1100 boards out there) that are using dual drives... or this would have been reported already!
Hi !

Environement : Windows 8.1 64b
Version Software : SuperCard Pro Disk Archiver v1.51
Version Hardware : v1.1 Firmware v1.0
Source : Floppy Atari Original Game
Name Of source : Purple Saturn Day (Ere Informatique 1989, 2 Floppys)
Configuration for dumping : Track 0 to 82, 2 head - Splice Mode with #5 Revolution - Flux Image File

Error Description : On The Track 1 head 1 : Popup Error : Disk Error ! (Read length > Ram capacity)

Any idea on the problem ? Floppy Is very clean.
Work Together is the better idea to make the futur
Reduce the number of revolutions to 4. This is something I am looking in to.
Ok.
4 Is working.
Work Together is the better idea to make the futur
After writing an image to disk 0 (5.25 IBM image) the disk types and copy mode boxes continue to be disabled.
Ok, thanks. I will have a look.