5.25" PC drives
You could test this with C64 disks released by Mindscape such as 720, Roadrunner, and others.
Is there a complete list of games using weak bit protection? I would like to test that too.
I don't know if there is a "complete" list anywhere, but Mindscape used weakbit protection on many games - 720, Roadrunner, Combat Course, one of the flight sim games, and others.
You can check software here:
http://www.cpc-power.com/
There are a lot of details, included the type of protection used....
I have found a
Panasonic JU-475-5 A67 5.25"
disk drive.

I would guess its close to a Panasonic 475-5AKJ drive which seems to have no weak sector support? Not sure if anyone knows. I have not bought this yet, I hope to found one of the drives that is known to support it all.

Anyone know what would be needed for C64 disks? Its what I am mainly hoping to use it for.
I found this drive instead:
Share HP 45812A Panasonic JU-475-4E53 5.25'' 1.2 MB 1.2MB DS/HD internal floppy disk drive FDD grey front PC - vintage retro 90s Vectra 486/25T.

Seems like the kind of drive that should work weak bits as well. Not sure, since it says 475-4E53. I guess that might be different from 475-4. I already paid though, so I guess I will be able to tell whether it does work if its unknown so far.
i, I have a NEC FD1157c drive, unfortunately I do not want to cooperate with SCP. But maxtrack does the 85 track track, unfortunately, amiga floppy disks do not want to copy to adf, I ask for some info what to do to work with SCP
What problem are you having with the adf conversion? Have you tried changing the density in the pull-down menu.
"flux" files. 5.25 floppy disk drive does not have a problem
files from c64. 5.25 floppy disk drive does not have a problem
adf files 3.5 floppy disk drive does no problem
adf files "nec" 5.25 is a problem that pops up a red square everywhere on the entire floppy disk
all possible settings have changed if this model station is not good for adf ?????

I apologize for very poor English I use Google translator, I hope that everything is understandable
If you see red square then the drive has a problem. Use a different drive.