Planned changes...
Because there so many different "things" that SuperCard Pro can do, trying to lump them all into a single copier is becoming confusing.

So, I plan to make the copier portion just an imager and drive-to-drive copier, and make another function that is a file verifier and converter. This would let you make .adf, .dsk, dmk, .raw, .d64, .g64, etc. files from .scp images. The disk type imbedded in the .scp image would invoke the correct settings, but I will probably make an override setting.

I am currently working on .adf creation. I will then add .d64 creation. After that I want to add .dmk and .dsk... then conversion the other direction, so .adf to .scp, .g64 to .scp, etc.

Optionally, I could make a stand alone program that did the conversion... but the HxC floppy drive emulator software already does that, supporting both read and write of .scp image files.
(03-12-2014, 12:45 PM)admin Wrote: Because there so many different "things" that SuperCard Pro can do, trying to lump them all into a single copier is becoming confusing.

So, I plan to make the copier portion just an imager and drive-to-drive copier, and make another function that is a file verifier and converter. This would let you make .adf, .dsk, dmk, .raw, .d64, .g64, etc. files from .scp images. The disk type imbedded in the .scp image would invoke the correct settings, but I will probably make an override setting.

I am currently working on .adf creation. I will then add .d64 creation. After that I want to add .dmk and .dsk... then conversion the other direction, so .adf to .scp, .g64 to .scp, etc.

Optionally, I could make a stand alone program that did the conversion... but the HxC floppy drive emulator software already does that, supporting both read and write of .scp image files.

That sounds great! What about diskette analysis, that could read and report what disk type was in the drive? Is there a way to edit data on the disk, flux to FM or MFM so I can see the data the way it would be sent to the computer? Still new to this, so it may be there already.
Kipp
The analyzer lets you edit tracks at the flux level.

The converter will have analyzing capabilities.