Are there any non-standard/undocumented things to try (setting up BBS)
I tested this many times.  The baud rate set in the config file MUST match the baud rate that you use, and that you initiate when you run Paragon.

I ran my tests at 9600 baud.  So, in the config the baud rates are 9600, and I used this line to start Paragon:

run paragon 1 B9600 L9600

If you wanted to run at 1200 baud you would have to set the baud rate to 1200 in the config (for both connecting and max baud rates).  Paragon apparently uses the config information to determine what the CONNECT message should be.

I will try this at 1200 baud, but it seems that if the BBS is actually sending the connect message then it has connected and should continue until there is a hang-up. You might want to try doing AT&F to restore the modem setting to the defaults after doing the update. I don't think it should matter, but I did add many thing that won't be enabled (like the connection timer on the OLED) until you turn them on. By default after an update, these things would be off until the factory settings were updated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any non-standard/undocumented things to try (setting up BBS) - by admin - 05-24-2021, 11:16 AM