Trouble using ProTerm on Apple IIe enhanced
While I’ve been having a lot of fun using the WiModem232 to connect to various BBSs, one thing I’m trying to figure out is what happens when I use the hang up command in ProTerm. Once I disconnect from the BBS, I no longer see any of my typed input appear on screen. However, everything still seems to be working. For example, after disconnecting from a BBS, if I then type in ATI, the letters “ATI” don’t show up on screen like they did when I first started ProTerm (before having disconnected). However, even though nothing shows up when I type, when I hit the Return key, all the expected data then appears. In fact, all of the commands seem to be working, only none of them show up when I type. I can connect to another BBS using ATDT, but I just can’t see the command or the telnet address when I type it. But it does still connect. If I reboot, everything works fine again, until I again connect and then disconnect from a server and then I’m back to not being able to see anything when I type. Any ideas on what’s going on? Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble using ProTerm on Apple IIe enhanced - by jeremyw28 - 04-08-2021, 11:53 PM