Odd things I have noticed with the software
(04-30-2020, 12:00 AM)admin Wrote: 1) There is no option to select a 3.5" disk drive because none is needed.  The disk type automatically determines the drive that must be used (3.5" or 5.25").  You need to set the type of 5.25" disk drive you have (48TPI or 96TPI) when you are using a 5.25" disk drive.  Otherwise, that is ignored because it doesn't match the disk type when a 3.5" disk drive is used.

2) The disk type is what will auto-change the settings.  An image file contains the disk type information in it.  So, if you were loading a C64 disk image when you were last doing something with a 720K disk type, it should change to C64.

3) This is because you are not running the SCP program in Administrator mode.  This is not optional.

#1 Whether or not one is needed it still presents an oddity to the user. If the SCP can tell if a 3.5" or 5.25" drive is attached can that information be shown to the user?

#2 I had not selected anything beforehand, done anything C64 related, etc. I selected the image type and when I then loaded the image it changed the type back to C64. It has done similar things at other times to. I have found to particular sequence of events that causes it.

#3 I believe I have it set to always run in administrator mode. I will double check.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odd things I have noticed with the software - by Jeff_Birt - 04-30-2020, 07:16 PM