Color BBS
Hi there,

First of all let me say that WiModem is a marvellous product and more than worth its price!
Second, I'd like to point forward to a mistake in its current manual: Sinve firmware 1.5 incoming calls are supported. While the manual already explains the corresponding AT commands for accepting incoming calls, it still says (near the end), that these are not supported yet.

However, what I wanted to know is if there's anyone who'd be so nice to publish some sort of How-To or Tutorial on how to set up e.g. Color BBS to work with the WiModem. I am having a hard time to get this software working... I created a programfiles and a boot disk as explained in its corresponding manual and was able to setup the basic configuration. However, when booting the system, it hangs right after loading the parameters and it seems as if the WiModem is the problem.

As far as I can tell, there are two options that can be set during configuration in regards to the modem: The Init String (which defaults to ate1x1s0=0s10=30f1q0v1m0) and some other option that seems to only set the echo mode on each run.

Does anyhone have experiences on this?

Regards,
Christian.

Messages In This Thread
Color BBS - by Mephisztoe - 12-29-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Color BBS - by admin - 12-29-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: Color BBS - by Mephisztoe - 12-29-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Color BBS - by admin - 12-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Color BBS - by d400f - 01-04-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Color BBS - by derekmorris - 02-02-2017, 10:11 AM