SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp)
I did the Amiga copiers the same way, with multi-revs always being index-sync'd. This always gives us a reference. You will find that with the analyzer you can select a flux start and flux end, anywhere inside of the data that was read. If you read 2 revs and just so happens the start of the track is 1/3rd of the way through the first revolution, you could set the start to be there, and then go find the same location in the 2nd revolution and set that as the end. But, it is more accurate if you leave the start as the first byte and just overlap the write to the where you need the end to be. Either method works, but I prefer the later because it guarantees you are writing the data on the exact same index position.

I made the SCP setup as simple as possible so that developers (like yourself) could easily add support for the image file format, as well as the actual hardware.

Let me know if you run into any issues. I can help you with any flux->mfm conversion routines that you might need, but really its pretty simple - bitcell time * 25 = actual number of nanaseconds. Smile

Messages In This Thread
SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp) - by admin - 11-01-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp) - by admin - 02-26-2014, 06:31 PM