SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp)
(01-04-2014, 03:27 PM)LordCrass Wrote: So the disk imager will also honour the "index sensor->reads->required" option when removing the check from "blind mode"?

Yes, in all modes.

(01-04-2014, 03:27 PM)LordCrass Wrote: I tried a number of images and disks, and did find a few that would show an invalid (flux transition times that were too short I suppose: $0081 and $006a) on a track here or there. Not sure if this is a bug, but when it marks the invalid flux transition and you switch the view to MFM, it doesn't show the corresponding MFM section where that invalid is, it jumps to whatever was last selected in the MFM window it seems. So I couldn't be sure, but it did appear that these invalid transitions appeared in the gap area.

That's not a bug. That's the actual flux time. It's quite common to have flux times that are short, but more common to have really long times. In all cases, these are either weakbits or write splices.

I need to look into the analyzer again. I thought I fixed that issue jumping back and forth between flux and MFM.

Messages In This Thread
SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp) - by admin - 11-01-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: SuperCard Pro Flux Image format (.scp) - by admin - 01-04-2014, 04:07 PM