Wimodem232 protocols for tcp
Since it would be nice too do tcp over serial (slow but useful)..can or is there a protocol to do tcp with the Wimodem232 since it has multiple protocol ability?
TCP is how it communicates to the router already. What is it that you wanted to do?
(08-26-2020, 09:38 AM)admin Wrote: TCP is how it communicates to the router already.  What is it that you wanted to do?
Run amirc or amftp as if I had a tcp stack already?..driver for genesis?
You can use a SLIP connection right now. If you had information about those I could look at implementing them, it may be possible already.
(08-27-2020, 02:29 AM)admin Wrote: You can use a SLIP connection right now.  If you had information about those I could look at implementing them, it may be possible already.
You mean an actual slip driver?..if so I will do that.thanx for the response.
Just a question..I tried to upload an lha file but it rejects it.What format would be best?
You might be able to upload a .zip file. There is a file size restriction of I think 100KB, no matter what type of file is uploaded. You could see me the file directly and I could attach it, or host it on the server. data @ cbmstuff.com
(08-28-2020, 02:30 AM)admin Wrote: You might be able to upload a .zip file. There is a file size restriction of I think 100KB, no matter what type of file is uploaded.  You could see me the file directly and I could attach it, or host it on the server.  data @ cbmstuff.com
ok here it is.

Attached Files
.zip   cslip-sana.zip (Size: 43.72 KB / Downloads: 3)
OK, what is this? The SLIP driver for the Amiga?
(08-28-2020, 10:37 PM)admin Wrote: OK, what is this?  The SLIP driver for the Amiga?
yes..with source