SuperCard Pro iwth IEC interface
Jim, I was watching a YouTube vide where you put an LCD screen in a SX-64 and you talked about putting a 1581 drive in the top bay. This got me wondering if the SCPro could 'speak' Commodore IEC then a PC type 3.5" drive could be used as a 1581 (which are not vast in numbers.) Of course emulating all the quirks of a real drive might be painful

Just a random thought...
Yes, this would be possible. I just have to write firmware for it. I have the uDrive coming out later this year, and that will emulate several different drives. I should be able to back port the code to the SCP hardware.
(08-21-2017, 05:57 PM)admin Wrote: Yes, this would be possible.  I just have to write firmware for it.  I have the uDrive coming out later this year, and that will emulate several different drives.  I should be able to back port the code to the SCP hardware.

After starting this thread I read an old post of yours where you were talking about using the SCP with the FPGA Arcade Replay to enable it to use floppys in each cores format. That would be neat as well.