Problem With Windows 10 Preview Build
I was using SCP with previous Preview builds of Win 10 with no problem. With the current build (15002), though, when I start SCP, the machine locks hard. It doesn't even respond to the reset button on the front panel! The only thing that changed on the machine was the build of Win 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SCP but the same thing happens.

Tom L
Try unplugging the SCP board and then run the software.  If that works, then something changed in your USB config.  Did you add any devices recently?   If the software locks up still then it would be something to do with Windows itself.  I will check to see what version of Windows 10 I am using.
(01-12-2017, 07:21 PM)admin Wrote: Try unplugging the SCP board and then run the software.  If that works, then something changed in your USB config.  Did you add any devices recently?   If the software locks up still then it would be something to do with Windows itself.  I will check to see what version of Windows 10 I am using.

When I unplugged the board, the software started and rightly informed me it couldn't find the board. MS released a new build of Win 10 today, 15007. I loaded that and the SCP board works fine again. I wish MS would stop breaking stuff in new builds!
Well, looks like they knew they broke something and fixed it!