DTD evolution
(09-25-2015, 03:48 PM)admin Wrote: I have the original documentation buried somewhere with all of the schematics.  I will see if I can find it and scan it.

Jim,
Any luck finding the documentation for the original digital tracker?
No, not documentation. I found the schematic, but no other info.
(11-10-2015, 02:03 PM)admin Wrote: No, not documentation.  I found the schematic, but no other info.

Thx for looking, I have attached 2 pictures, 1 is of the actual 1541 with the UU DD wired to it and the other is a little drawing I made of what pins it was wired to.  The last the drive worked was 3 years ago and the UU DD worked fine.  Now that the drive has died I want to hook up the UU DD to another 1541 but not sure if some of the wires came undone after being in storage for 3 years since I don't appear to have all of them hooked up.  Anyway if you could glance at the photos and tell me if that was all the wires actually needed that would be greatly appreciated.  Since I resized these to meet the max size limit, if you would like the actual size photos I could zip them up and send to you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-10-2015, 04:13 PM)visualmess Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 02:03 PM)admin Wrote: No, not documentation.  I found the schematic, but no other info.

Thx for looking, I have attached 2 pictures, 1 is of the actual 1541 with the UU DD wired to it and the other is a little drawing I made of what pins it was wired to.  The last the drive worked was 3 years ago and the UU DD worked fine.  Now that the drive has died I want to hook up the UU DD to another 1541 but not sure if some of the wires came undone after being in storage for 3 years since I don't appear to have all of them hooked up.  Anyway if you could glance at the photos and tell me if that was all the wires actually needed that would be greatly appreciated.  Since I resized these to meet the max size limit, if you would like the actual size photos I could zip them up and send to you.
Smile 

Guys
I still have my fully funtional Super Tracker and here are scans of my orginals documentation.  Hope this helps.

Craig
(11-16-2015, 09:57 PM)tazmandevil Wrote: Guys
I still have my fully funtional Super Tracker and here are scans of my orginals documentation.  Hope this helps.

Craig

Thank you so much... that is exactly what I was looking for.
Wow... it's been a long time since I have seen that!
(11-16-2015, 09:57 PM)tazmandevil Wrote: Guys

Craig

Hope you don't mind, I took your scans and put them in a PDF file and uploaded here in case others may want or Jim wants to store a digital copy of the instructions since he only had the schematics.

Attached Files
.pdf   Utilities Unlimited Super Tracker.pdf (Size: 1.34 MB / Downloads: 29)
Thanks for doing that!
                            That's why I posted them. Figured others out there migt need them.  FOund a cleaner set of scans and here they are.