The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

CBMSTUFF FORUM
WiModem Problem - Printable Version

+- CBMSTUFF FORUM (https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum)
+-- Forum: CBMSTUFF PRODUCTS (https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WiModem (https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Forum: Usage (https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: WiModem Problem (/showthread.php?tid=422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: WiModem Problem - admin - 05-01-2018

The WiModem is a modem emulator. If you could use a real modem for whatever you are thinking, you can also use the WiModem.

RE: WiModem Problem - scanword - 05-01-2018

(05-01-2018, 08:52 AM)admin Wrote: The WiModem is a modem emulator.  If you could use a real modem for whatever you are thinking, you can also use the WiModem.

hi practically the wimodem can work both incoming and out right ???

ok in practice can I connect to 64 from a normal pc?

Yes. You can connect the two together by just using their IP addresses.

There is a program called WiBridge that lets you connect your PC to your C64 (or any other WiFi device) and even allows you to browse the PC's hard drive and transfer files remotely. You will find a thread on WiBridge in these forums.

RE: WiModem Problem - scanword - 05-01-2018

(05-01-2018, 01:48 PM)admin Wrote: Yes.  You can connect the two together by just using their IP addresses.

There is a program called WiBridge that lets you connect your PC to your C64 (or any other WiFi device) and even allows you to browse the PC's hard drive and transfer files remotely.  You will find a thread on WiBridge in these forums.

hi   i have downloaded wibridge  and i set the wimodem at&s1 but when i connect the program wibridge  to ip  of wimodem on c 64 appair ring and after ring and ring  on terminal program  etc and after if i cant tranfer  file or other operation ......... what is the error?? 

it my  error or procedure wrong??please send me the working procedure if you can thanks

You're not setting the right register.  Please see the manual for the proper S registers to use.

The S-Reg responsible for the auto-answer is S0.  You would use it like this:

ATS0=1 {RETURN}

This would set the number of rings before answering the connection to 1 ring.

RE: WiModem Problem - scanword - 05-02-2018

(05-01-2018, 05:24 PM)admin Wrote: You're not setting the right register.  Please see the manual for the proper S registers to use.

The S-Reg responsible for the auto-answer is S0.  You would use it like this:

ATS0=1 {RETURN}

This would set the number of rings before answering the connection to 1 ring.

Hello ok now I connected I put a space too much and did not work .......... now tells me connected to monitor and also writes me connected on wimodem ... also writes me c user desktop on c 64 (my persui on pc) .... but now how do I move the files because I tried both with xmodem that with z modem but nothing happens .... I need a program even on c 64 ???

do i have to do it from pc or from commodore 64 ??

RE: WiModem Problem - admin - 05-02-2018

Yes, you need a terminal program on the C64 that will handle Xmodem or Zmodem protocols.

RE: WiModem Problem - scanword - 05-03-2018

(05-02-2018, 12:04 PM)admin Wrote: Yes, you need a terminal program on the C64 that will handle Xmodem or Zmodem protocols.

ah ok but normal program terminal dont work on c 64 ???i have two or tree of tjhis but do you know one that work on this mode ???

RE: WiModem Problem - Zeropage - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 03:22 AM)scanword Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 12:04 PM)admin Wrote: Yes, you need a terminal program on the C64 that will handle Xmodem or Zmodem protocols.

ah ok but normal program terminal dont work on c 64 ???i have two or tree of tjhis but do you know one that work on this mode ???

Usage:
Run wimodem on your windows machine. It listens on port 6464 so make sure your fiewall doesnt block this on the host machine.
Then  fire up your favourite terminal program (tested with striketerm and ccgms 2017) , atdt ip.address.of.host:6464 and put the terminal in recieve mode. you can then click Send on the Wibridge and select the required protocol (ZModem and XModem supported)

http://home.reidspace.com/index.php?id=c64-stuff

RE: WiModem Problem - scanword - 05-04-2018

(05-03-2018, 07:44 AM)Zeropage Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 03:22 AM)scanword Wrote:

Usage:
Run wimodem on your windows machine. It listens on port 6464 so make sure your fiewall doesnt block this on the host machine.
Then  fire up your favourite terminal program (tested with striketerm and ccgms 2017) , atdt ip.address.of.host:6464 and put the terminal in recieve mode. you can then click Send on the Wibridge and select the required protocol (ZModem and XModem supported)

http://home.reidspace.com/index.php?id=c64-stuff

Hello thanks for the answer ... then I'll explain I tried your version of wibridge on windows but it is 1.1.1 I currently have a different version 1.2.1:

then I'll explain with the first version of the address you gave me the modem after the instructions I write no answer while with my version (1.2.1) I can connect to the c64 from the pc in fact on the 64 writes the user desktop but I can not send and receive anything with zex modem sincerely I do not know what is the right procedure because with the first version I can not even connect while the second I connect but I can not transfer files if you can help me thanks hello