CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: ETA on case?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My WiModem232 has arrived. I've yet to test it.

Just wondering what the ETA is on the 3D printable case? I've been checking the download page every day.
Sorry. I am still working on the case. I am still busy shipping hundreds of these things and I was away at a trade show.
FWIW, mine are done...

https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=448

Thomas
COREi64
Thanks Thomas, I just ordered one of yours from your store.
Super thanks, I'll get it on it's way to you soon! Will send an e-mail when it's on it's way!

Be sure to post a photo of your WiModem232 deployed with the case when it arrives, would love to see it "in the wild". Smile

Thomas
COREi64

(01-13-2018, 11:37 PM)Kailef Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Thomas, I just ordered one of yours from your store.
(01-14-2018, 02:27 PM)COREi64 Wrote: [ -> ]Super thanks, I'll get it on it's way to you soon!  Will send an e-mail when it's on it's way!

Be sure to post a photo of your WiModem232 deployed with the case when it arrives, would love to see it "in the wild".  Smile

Thomas
COREi64

(01-13-2018, 11:37 PM)Kailef Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Thomas, I just ordered one of yours from your store.

Sure thing, I will do just that when it arrives!