CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: WiModem Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thats strange. My c64 works just fine and with a psu that would be overvolting like that it would have fried the chips already.
Yeah, I have never seen a display actually burned up like that before! These displays will actually operate at 5v (there is a regulator on the board), but the WiModem only powers the display with 3.3v.
Well i appreciate the RMA. I will double check my psu. Im concerned now.
I received it and works great. Ive had it working for a few days without issues.

Thank you for the quick turnaround and warranty.
Glad to hear! Enjoy!
(01-09-2018, 11:54 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear!  Enjoy!

hi the ultimare update for  wimodem work well firmware 2.50 ok  thanks
(01-09-2018, 11:54 AM)Hello sorry the noise listens and already a little known something on the mini monitor of the modem wi: then every time I update at the end of the update you see a yellow band at the top on the mini monitor and this band increases after each update ... .... my question was what is it about the firmware memory ?? ie once full that happens you have to change the wi modem or just can not make updates anymore ... let me know thanks hello admin Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear!  Enjoy!
That band just so happens to occur sometimes (not always) after the firmware update is completed. The WiModem can be updated over 1 million times before the FLASH ROM is ruined.
(03-18-2018, 10:58 AM)ok thanks very good   admin Wrote: [ -> ]That band just so happens to occur sometimes (not always) after the firmware update is completed.  The WiModem can be updated over 1 million times before the FLASH ROM is ruined.
(03-18-2018, 10:58 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]That band just so happens to occur sometimes (not always) after the firmware update is completed.  The WiModem can be updated over 1 million times before the FLASH ROM is ruined.

hello I have a question .... I'm trying to figure out if you can make a small server online with a 64 c at this point I wonder it would be possible with the help of the 64 and the wi modem to make a small online saerver 24 on 24 that can be accessed from a normal pc ??? or need a wi modem 232 let me know thanks hello
Pages: 1 2 3 4