CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: ETA on the WiModem-232?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TheEvener

(11-07-2017, 10:32 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Me too!  This has taken a lot longer to get resolved due to the various computer systems that I wanted it compatible with.

Looking forward to testing it on the Coleco Adam!
Wow, that will be a new one! What baud rate does it support? Does it support hardware handshaking?

TheEvener

(11-09-2017, 03:35 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that will be a new one!  What baud rate does it support?  Does it support hardware handshaking?

Sorry my facility with some computer matters is deficient! I think it can hardware shake?

I'm currently using a Hayes 9600 baud modem with an RS-232 port expansion. I'm calling a POTS BBS - Cottonwood, as well as The Hidden Reef. Not sure if that context helps suggest what the Adam could do with the WiModem. I think the max rate is 19,200 baud.
Thanks for the info, I look forward to hearing the results.
I fully understand that these sort of things take time. I'm just a little confused.

Have I missed the first batch? I see that they're up on the store, but only a reminder link.

Either way, I know I'm going to have to wait.

I had been checking every day, apart from last week, because I was away on holiday.

I recently bought the C64 version, I just would like to get my 16bit computers on some BBS as well. Smile
I hope they haven't sold out already. I hate missing these things.
No, they are not available just yet. I am building, programming, and testing them at the momemnt.
Ok. Didn't want to miss this one. Thanks for the update.
They are now available!

TheEvener

Ordered yesterday! Thanks for the Christmas present Smile
Pages: 1 2