CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: info to use wi modem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have received it. I reflashed it and it works fine now. Did you try to reprogram this yourself with some type of Arduino programmer? There was nothing coming out of the serial data stream when powered on.
(10-23-2021, 07:17 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I have received it.  I reflashed it and it works fine now.  Did you try to reprogram this yourself with some type of Arduino programmer?  There was nothing coming out of the serial data stream when powered on.

no I have not done any reprogramming I have not only completed the update .... that is, I did it then during the end of the process (when you had to restart) the power went out and everything turned off ... .after that he did what you saw ..... let me know ok thanks
what you do now you resend me ???
I need your address! I have tried to contact you via email without a response... please email the information - sales @ cbmstuff.com
(11-04-2021, 11:42 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I need your address!  I have tried to contact you via email without a response... please email the information - sales @ cbmstuff.com

I SEND NOW THANKS  BYE
(11-04-2021, 11:42 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I need your address!  I have tried to contact you via email without a response... please email the information - sales @ cbmstuff.com

hi , i receive item all ok now work well thanks bye
Great! Thanks for letting me know!
I'm struggling getting started.

I'm using handyterm, set baud to 300, protocol is Hmodem.
When I go into terminal and try ATI it does nothing.

Someone help a noob please!
What is Handyterm? Is this a custom program designed for a particular modem? You might try downloading CCGMS. If you have the right baud rate then you should see anything you type. The only exception to this would be if the CIA chip that controls the serial port is bad. You could try swapping the two chips (if they are socketed). Start with getting a known good terminal program first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11