CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: Sinclair ZX Spectrum +3 Disks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I use Supercard Pro with external 3' drive
I use IBM 360K 0-41 flux image file, checked preservation, splice 5
okey all working great, but I want to have in flux image info only from head 0 not both, have any way to do this ?

Greets,
Gorski
The software always dumps both sides of the disk if not using the C64 mode (which dumps only the bottom side). You could try using the C64 setting, that might work fine.
(02-03-2016, 08:27 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]The software always dumps both sides of the disk if not using the C64 mode (which dumps only the bottom side).  You could try using the C64 setting, that might work fine.

Result is bad compared vs ibm360 results, with ibm360 i have 2 good side 0 inside scp image with C64 image i have one good and one (same) but strange side Smile

resulting image...
http://forest.no-ip.org/supercard/testc64head0.scp

I looking in scp image with samdisk v3 and samdisk v4, same result
if i use samdisk copy test.scp test.dsk -h0 -c42 -v I get working dsk image but my idea is to not store useless information in my raw image.

Greets,
Gorski

p.s. and size is again 20MB like IBM360 "2" head image
We always want to store the top information, as that actually preserves the disk as it is. If you compress your disk images using 7zip, you will find they can be 20% or less of the original size.
Hi,
the size is not important, that i want to say is i have 2 copy's of original disk in my scp image using my single head floppy Smile
how to have only head 0 information, I ask if this is possible (to have only head 0 information) now or in near future nothing more Smile

Greets,
Gorski
It's not possible without re-writing the copier portion. It was the opinion of everyone when I first created SuperCard Pro that both sides of all disks should be kept in the image file.