Just Got Mine and it's AWESOME!
Just got mine and ripped 7 disks directly to adf and they work fine!!
This is the best thing I have bought in a while!!!
Thanks so much!!

Having problems with Maverick 4.0 and going to try other modes.
It was a copy program and they always had tricky stuff to backup.

Thanks again so much!! 
I'll post more as I rip more!
Most all commercially produced Amiga disks can be duplicated/imaged using INDEX mode. Ironically, standard Amiga disks (not copy-protected) are more difficult to copy/image because their tracks typically do not start/stop with the INDEX pulse. So, those disks need 2 revolutions with SPLICE mode.

If you are using .adf image files then you are probably using an Amiga emulator (like FS-UAE, UAE, WinUAE, etc.). Those emulations can use .scp image files (raw flux) directly, allowing you to use the image file just like it was a real copy-protected disk!
(06-13-2019, 10:45 PM)admin Wrote: Most all commercially produced Amiga disks can be duplicated/imaged using INDEX mode.  Ironically, standard Amiga disks (not copy-protected) are more difficult to copy/image because their tracks typically do not start/stop with the INDEX pulse.  So, those disks need 2 revolutions with SPLICE mode.

If you are using .adf image files then you are probably using an Amiga emulator (like FS-UAE, UAE, WinUAE, etc.).  Those emulations can use .scp image files (raw flux) directly, allowing you to use the image file just like it was a real copy-protected disk!

I ripped like 30 disks last night to ADF and had no problems.
I loved the DOPUS ADF->HD feature.

I'll need to read more posts about the .SCP files.
Also going to read more on the INDEX mode as well as the SPLICE mode.

Again so very happy to have purchased this!!
I am glad to hear you like this product. Smile