Amiga protected/unprotected disks
Hi.

I have made scp's from my original Amiga disks, some are protected, some unprotected.

I use 2 x ALPS 3.5" drives, 84 tracks and the SCP images are created with Splice=5

Writing back the scp files results on 100% working disks, but all times, creating the scp's or writing the scp's to disk I get this colors on screen ....

It's normal? As I said the resulting disks works 100%.
Yes, that is normal.  INDEX mode shows cyan/blue and SPLICE mode shows orange/red.  There is no error checking done of flux images.  Only conversions to ADF will show different colors based on the conversion of each track as AmiagDOS sectors - (green = good, yellow = some good sectors, red = no good sectors).
I am trying to make a working copy of Amiga disks. No success so far. When a disk is unprotected, and I use .ADF (made from source disk) and write it back to the diskette - it works. I have also success with making a .scp file of protected disk, which works in emulator (WinUAE). However, I am not able to write .scp back to disk - protected or unprotected - it does not matter. Disk drive is brand new (SONY MPF920). Please help, what may be wrong? I tried many different .scp files, none of them works written back to disk.
Make an image file of a disk that you tried writing back and send that image to me. You will want to use SPLICE mode and 2 revolutions. Send that image to: data @cbmstuff.com
Mail sent.