OS/2 Warp 3 XDF Diskettes
The drive is powered from the PC's PSU. I used a SATA to MOLEX cable, then connected the FDD power port to it. The SCP is powered using the USB port on the motherboard.
I made another image of the same disk using a new FDD. Tracks 0 has dashed flux lines (in both heads). Tracks 1 onward have straight lines as in the attachment.

I wrote this new image on a blank disk and the got the same result, PC-DOS cannot read the resulted XDF disk.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not surprising. Look at all of the little dots sprinkled throughout the data. Those should not be there. This commonly occurs when the disk drive's heads (or disk) is dirty. Make sure you are cleaning the drive heads just about every time you dump a disk. Oxide is constantly coming off disks due to time. That disk drive is 1000 times better for speed though!
Hmm, ok i’ll clean heads again and try.

Could you please post a screenshot of “good flux lines” for reference and comparison?
Sure.  This is a random track from a 1.44MB disk image of my Xeltek EPROM programmer.

Notice that there are no spurious dots everywhere.  It is common with some disk formats to have a small column of dots at each sector, but those are uniform - not sprinkled all over the place.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you.

I'm giving up on this. I tried 3 floppy drives (one is brand new) and non was able to reproduce XDF disks. I think my OS/2 version is destined to vanish!
How are you powering the disk drives? There is literally absolutely nothing that can not be backed up with SuperCard Pro. It's a flux capture device. So, as long as the disk drive itself can provide good data from the disk, it can be reproduced.