at*help still says ATI!
Ok, I found the problem. Between v1.96 and v1.97 I corrected the hardware hanshaking. This broke the 38400 driver support because the handshaking is now working like it is suppose to. So, I need to go look at the driver again and determine what the settings should be for *C0 and *R0.
(01-12-2018, 10:34 PM)admin Wrote: Ok, I found the problem.  Between v1.96 and v1.97 I corrected the hardware hanshaking.  This broke the 38400 driver support because the handshaking is now working like it is suppose to.  So, I need to go look at the driver again and determine what the settings should be for *C0 and *R0.

Sorry for me dont work ....... Sad   dont connect to cs with cdload38..........

only in manual .......... in automatic no 

as ant the end of procedure tell ds error  0
The problem actually is with the 34800 baud driver.  It doesn't handshake properly.  It was just by chance that it worked before when the handshaking was not correct.  I have sent a message to the author about this.

There has always been an issue with this driver "hanging", so it will be good to get this resolved.
(01-13-2018, 01:54 PM)admin Wrote: The problem actually is with the 34800 baud driver.  It doesn't handshake properly.  It was just by chance that it worked before when the handshaking was not correct.  I have sent a message to the author about this.

There has always been an issue with this driver "hanging", so it will be good to get this resolved.

Hello ok I understood but can not understand what has changed from the previous versions (for example 1.80) and that now interferes with the csload 38k ??
What changed is that the hardware flow control for the WiModem now works. Before it didn't work correctly, and it was by chance that the 38400 driver worked. Actually, if you used with Commodore Server's chat portal you would randomly see it hang, requiring a reset of the modem and C64. I track the problem down to the flow control and now that I fixed it, the driver doesn't work. I am chatting with the author of the driver about this right now.
(01-16-2018, 04:56 PM)admin Wrote: What changed is that the hardware flow control for the WiModem now works.  Before it didn't work correctly, and it was by chance that the 38400 driver worked.  Actually, if you used with Commodore Server's chat portal you would randomly see it hang, requiring a reset of the modem and C64.  I track the problem down to the flow control and now that I fixed it, the driver doesn't work.  I am chatting with the author of the driver about this right now.
Yes, I installed the new update but nothing has changed
Correct, and it won't change until the 38400 driver is updated.