Wimodem amiga adapter
If Jim Drew is listening....A serial port pass through on the Amiga WiModem please,don't want to lose my drawing pad.. Big Grin
Sorry, not going to happen. You can't have multiple devices on a serial port.
1 serial port = 1 device. Why would you want a pass through on something that doesn't support more than one device? If you don't want to plug and unplug devices, get yourself one of those old switcher boxes.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal to unplug the modem if I need to use the serial port for something else. I think in all the years of using an Amiga I have never had anything plugged into the serial port except a modem and occasionally a NULL modem cable. Parallel port, yes as I have a sound digitizer and a printer.

What other device do you use with your serial port?
(11-09-2017, 04:51 PM)ZippyZapp Wrote: 1 serial port = 1 device.  Why would you want a pass through on something that doesn't support more than one device?  If you don't want to plug and unplug devices, get yourself one of those old switcher boxes.  

Personally I don't see it as a big deal to unplug the modem if I need to use the serial port for something else.  I think in all the years of using an Amiga I have never had anything plugged into the serial port except a modem and occasionally a NULL modem cable. Parallel port, yes as I have a sound digitizer and a printer.  

What other device do you use with your serial port?

Maybe an A/B switch to go back and forth easier? You could use both at the same time but it'd save fishing around behind the machine moving stuff around. Unless the gent has a way of adding another physical serial port...