Panasonic 475-4
Huh I'm lost...I have installed the SCP and managed to get by some of the other issues ppl have run into but I have not been able to make a single successful copy of anything regardless of what I've tried and it's NOT my Media as I have Brand new Floppy Disks Boxed and Shrink wrapped ranging from the awesome Dysan, Centech, Maxell, etc.  I have NO issues Copying Disks via Nibbler, Parallel Copiers (Burst Nibbler), etc.

I have a Panasonic 475-4 and I removed the metal shield on top of the drive to see what the drive was doing and to more easily access the Jumpers.  Tested with Jumpers per the 5.25" Jumpers PDF and even tested as per someone's suggestion on here to Move the GX Jumper to EX.  The thing is I have noticed that the Drive sounds like it's Stepping when in fact it doesn't move or 'Step' along the Tracks.  Not sure if I can manually 'push' it in case it's stuck.  The only thing uncommon is the Floppy Cable I have which I don't think I've ever seen before as it has a 34 pin standard ribbon connector as well as the 5.25" Blacks connector as well on both ends.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update: I tried to gently 'push' the Stepper Motor/Heads to advance them and now the drive makes a buzzing sound.
Was this a flippy modded drive?
(01-03-2017, 08:40 PM)admin Wrote: Was this a flippy modded drive?

No...came off an old PC.
(01-03-2017, 07:58 PM)Markus Wrote: Update:  I tried to gently 'push' the Stepper Motor/Heads to advance them and now the drive makes a buzzing sound.

I got a HP 45812A Panasonic JU-475-4E53 5.25'' 1.2 MB DS/HD drive now. Pretty sure it has not been flippy modded, but what is that?
Its a modification that allows the head to step backwards 4 tracks past the track 0 indicator. This is needed to read the backside of a disk without flipping it over with other flux copiers. SuperCard Pro doesn't need the mod. You can just flip the disk over.