SX-64 Kill Wimodem??
I've had my wimodem for a few months now with no issues what so ever.  I got a new sx-64 in today and I've been playing around with it. It works perfectly with no issues.  So I install my wimodem and it works fine. Ive connected and disconnected several times throughout the evening. A couple of hours ago i noticed that the wimodem would not connect to the router so i turned the system off and tried again and it connected.  So a short while ago I tried using it again and now the wimodem keeps saying no router located. When I scan for t networks it shows my router but will not connect. Tried it on a couple of my other c64s and the same issue. I've reset everything several times and still nothing. Is it possible that the sx-64 killed my wimodem?  Is there something else I should try?
I responded to you on the Lemon64 thread that you started.

There is nothing that your computer can do to destroy the WiModem. Double-check to see if your router can connect to other devices. If so, I can give you a new board. All of my products have a lifetime warranty.
(03-11-2017, 09:26 AM)admin Wrote: I responded to you on the Lemon64 thread that you started.

There is nothing that your computer can do to destroy the WiModem.  Double-check to see if your router can connect to other devices.  If so, I can give you a new board.  All of my products have a lifetime warranty.

Thanks.  Everything else connects to the router with no issues.  I just wanted to make sure that the computer wasn't a possibility before I stuck another one in it.
I don't think that's possible. The RF module not connecting to your router has nothing to do with the WiModem or its interface.

However, MAKE SURE that you are entering the AT comamnd, router name, and password correctly. This is something that people frequently get wrong, and if you changed your router or something and had to re-establish the connection, it might be the problem.

To properly connect to your router, your terminal software MUST BE in standard ASCII mode - not CBM graphics mode. In this mode, everything you type will be lower case unless you press the SHIFT key along with a key. Once you are in this mode, you must type the following:

AT*SSID [router name],[password] <RETURN>

For example, if your router name was "MyRouter" and your password was "aBc12345" you would need to type this exactly as shown below:

AT*SSID MyRouter,aBc12345

You can NOT use any lower case characters for the AT command. So, this would not work:

at*ssid MyRouter,aBc12345

The "AT*SSID" must be all upper case, or the router will never be found. I just recently changed this with the v1.8 firmware so you could use lower case characters, but firmware v1.7 and earlier absolutely requires upper case characters for AT commands.