[Solved] WiModem on C64 Reloaded : Interference?
(01-30-2018, 05:11 PM)admin Wrote: I am not sure what you mean.  People who reported hearing audio in their speakers changed their plug-in cable (the one that has video and audio RCA connectors) with a different one and the audio noise went away.

hi sorry it is possible have moore notice of the people or of the cable that have used this people for resolving this little problem ,thanks
hi the ultimare update for wimodem work well firmware 2.50 ok thanks
(01-30-2018, 05:11 PM)admin Wrote: I am not sure what you mean.  People who reported hearing audio in their speakers changed their plug-in cable (the one that has video and audio RCA connectors) with a different one and the audio noise went away.

Hello sorry I wanted to know two things: it is possible to put a switch in the modem wi ??? in addition to a reset button ?? also for the background noise is not that changing the signal channel in this case I use the channel 11 can change something ???
There is no reason to put a switch on the WiModem. The WiFi channel does not change the RF output and there is no way to change the channel. That is handled by the RF module itself.
(02-06-2018, 11:47 AM)admin Wrote: There is no reason to put a switch on the WiModem.  The WiFi channel does not change the RF output and there is no way to change the channel.  That is handled by the RF module itself.

ok i understand but if you have possibility to know  with which cable have solved the problem or how the wimodem noise has been eliminated let me know thanks or send me the contacts of the people who have solved the problem thanks
I am using the cable that comes with the 1701 and 1702 monitor. I am usually using a C64 bread bin, but I also tested the C64C as well. I am using a LCD monitor with a cheap composite to VGA output for the monitor, along with amplified speakers from an old PC system. I have no noise at all with this setup as long as I route the monitor cable away from the user port. If I put the cable directly on the WiModem, then I can hear a faint noise.