Disk Copier/Imager: Target Drive do not offer any Imagefile option
I had the idea to save a 1,44 MB DOS floppy 3,5" disk to an image (e.g. Flux Image). I thought the SCP Disk Copier/Imager is the right tool for it. But it looks the SCP Disk Copier/Imager on my system will only copy floppy-disks or write a floppy-disk based on a Flux Image.

Source Device:
  • Supercard Pro (Drive 0)
  • Supercard Pro (Drive 1)
  • Flux Image File

Target device:
  • Supercard Pro (Drive 0)
  • Supercard Pro (Drive 1)

Target Drive do not offer any Imagefile option for IBM Formats. It offers the image option only for the Disk Types:
  • C64/128 -> G64 Image File
  • Amiga -> ADF Image File

Why?
Correct. The SuperCard Pro is designed for making copies and flux images of disks, not converting to other image file formats (for emulators). If you want to convert to a .scp image file to .dsk, .img, etc. you can do that with the HxC Floppy Drive Emulator software. That tool will convert to/from .scp and numerous different image formats. Then you can use the converted image file with emulators. What emulator are you trying to make an image for?
(11-06-2015, 11:33 AM)admin Wrote: The SuperCard Pro is designed for making copies and flux images of disks

I wrote in my entry post:

Quote:I had the idea to save a 1,44 MB DOS floppy 3,5" disk to an image (e.g. Flux Image).

Your software do not gave me this option. Why?

(11-06-2015, 11:33 AM)admin Wrote: If you want to convert to a .scp image file to .dsk, .img, etc. you can do that with the HxC Floppy Drive Emulator software.

To do this, I need first the .scp image. And under "Target Drive" there is no option to generate a .scp file.

Maybe a problem because I have connected two FDD to SCP? accordingly to the SCP manual this setting should be no problem.

Supercard Pro (Drive 0) = 5,25" NEC FD1157C
Supercard Pro (Drive 1) = 3,5" FDD (1,44 MB)

The SCP Drive/Disk Utilities have ho problems with the two different FDD.
I will have to look at the software. Most people only use a single drive (as do I), and the .scp image option is there.