SuperCard+ v6.0
Here is the last version of the SuperCard+ software that was released by Utilities Unlimited.

The 3 side (2 disk) set has been converted to .d64 format.

Supercard+ v6 archive
Hi Jim, Hope your doing Ok. Say, what's the deal with this error:The requested URL /dev.cbmstuff.com/dev.cbmstuff.com/downloads/sc+v6.zip was not found on this server. I get that whenever I try to d/l anything here.

Thanks for your time.
Dennis
Sorry, the link has been fixed. I made the entire site SSL, and I forgot to add the 's' in https.
(03-27-2020, 05:57 PM)admin Wrote: Sorry, the link has been fixed.  I made the entire site SSL, and I forgot to add the 's' in https.
Thanks a bunch, Jim. Could I maybe get the pictures of how to install the speed control also? That would be grand.Thank you,
Dennis
Hmm... I am not sure what happened to the pictures of the 1571 speed controller installation. They were in the 1571 installation thread. I will try to find them again! If you don't have a 1571 then you can use the adjustment pot for the 1541/C (nothing we can do about most of the 1541-II drives).
(03-27-2020, 09:06 PM)admin Wrote: Hmm... I am not sure what happened to the pictures of the 1571 speed controller installation.  They were in the 1571 installation thread.  I will try to find them again!  If you don't have a 1571 then you can use the adjustment pot for the 1541/C (nothing we can do about most of the 1541-II drives).

Well, that's a shame. I need them for 1 of my drives it's a 1571. but I will live. Thankfully my other drive is a 1541c so it should be good to go.
 Thank's so much,
Dennis
I fixed the pictures for the 1571!
(03-27-2020, 09:36 PM)admin Wrote: I fixed the pictures for the 1571!

Great, THANK YOU!
Dennis.
Another Question. I now have a working parallel cable installed in my 1571. What do I need to do to get the parallel copier to work? A 1541?
Thanks for your time.
Dennis

P.S. The cable I have installed with my Supercard+ is a 10 conductor cable.
The Supercard+ parallel copier works with a 1541 or 1571 as long as you have a Supercard+ board installed in the drive.