CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: Digital VT 131 No router ocated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CBMSTUFF,

I recently purchased WiModem232 and was about to try out and connect to Digital VT 131.

Please see the attached pictures and tell me what I did wrong.

There's was no manual or instruction like command keys so I had to search youtube and find out

ATI and AT*SSID stuff.

I changed setting to 300 speed.

It shows all the wifi list but can't connect them.

Very simple all number password & SSID is simple as well.

Thanks!
Please download the manual from the DOWNLOADS section of the website!

You can't have space characters in the router name unless you use the AT*NS and choose the router number.  You can never have space characters in the password.
(11-02-2018, 08:46 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Please download the manual from the DOWNLOADS section of the website!

You can't have space characters in the router name unless you use the AT*NS and choose the router number.  You can never have space characters in the password.

Ohh! I didn't know sorry.

I don't have any space on router name.. I like cadillac so my router (wifi name) is cadillac and password is my phone number (just numbers)

I should read manual..

Thanks!
(11-02-2018, 08:46 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Please download the manual from the DOWNLOADS section of the website!

Works great with WPS button! Nice!! Thank you!
Good to hear!