CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: [SOLVED] ATUPDATE error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tegmah

Hello,

The wimodem display is saying Update available but whenever I type atupdate the response is just error. I've done updates in the past so not sure what is going on. Is the update server online?

Thanks
(08-12-2018, 10:19 AM)tegmah Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

The wimodem display is saying Update available but whenever I type atupdate the response is just error. I've done updates in the past so not sure what is going on. Is the update server online?

Thanks

AT*UPDATE Smile
Yep, you are missing the asterisk (*) between AT and UPDATE.

tegmah

Thank you that worked! Smile

Can admin can update the firmware update page? 

https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=313

The instructions say:

To update the firmware of your WiModem, connect to the internet via your router, launch a terminal program and type:

ATUPDATE<RETURN>
Actually, if you read the entire page it tells you that this has changed to AT*UPDATE.  However, I will add a note to the top of the page for those that don't like to scroll.  Wink

tegmah

(08-12-2018, 07:36 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, if you read the entire page it tells you that this has changed to AT*UPDATE.  However, I will add a note to the top of the page for those that don't like to scroll.  Wink

Haha thanks, I did scroll but I guess I missed that part. Big Grin